2010年12月30日星期四

Millennium wait, Bana open

Millennium wait, Bana open

Posts】 【Moye

I already exist between heaven and earth for a thousand years, my life began in the lilies that bloom on the shore, from afar like a carpet of blood paved. I wake up in between Bana, I do not know that I was a demon or a fine, but I like other people said I was the demon Bana. I like Bana as the red, it is always a red dress, very sexy and my face, rumors Moye demon world is a beautiful woman flair. And he was always a white like snow, it seems, and my natural boundaries.

Clean, I care deeply about a thousand men, the god of the Tianshan Mountains Purdue beings. When I was a juvenile when the first thing you see is that he opened his eyes. At that time he was a child of cultivation is not immortal, still elegant in white, he seems to argue both in and what side, but I just looked at him quietly.

After I turned the first adult-shaped thing is to look for him, I broke into the Tianshan Mountains, the demons did not dare to invade the patio entrance. Pan sitting on a stone dust disk, eyes closed, not because of my change into anything. I told him to clean, he should not, until I called him a little old man was in a rage, he called me moye eyes open. I said I like the clean, he laughed off the language.

Sit on the day of the Tianshan is not suitable for me, so I have traveled to every corner of the world, but every month I would go to see him Tianshan. Although he did not say anything, I still like her to talk about meditation, when I met him interesting. I caught him for the chaos of the demon world, only to discuss his favor, although I was excluded demon world, although he never complimented me. But I still think he is special, because his voice call my moye.

That day I play a mountain, ran into the mountain that he is clean of the senior, I remember him. He saw me, just laugh at me on the amount of pearls, no improvement you clean it? I touched the beads on his forehead, I always think it is natural, but I do not know, the thing that was clean, had a few hundred years ago, he has given me life and death, I had nearly a thousand years of nonsense to him is just a joke it?


I went to the world, became the king of Chong Fei world, whether civil court abuses evil concubines everywhere bring disaster Asatsuna? Clean ah, you do not mind the world, you do not love you the common people? So you can give me a reason to end. Finally, I headed to send troops egg, and you finally appeared in front of me, for the first time your eyes have to blame, I hear you say, Moye you finally made a big evil, you know how many innocent lives because of your death. I laughed, and clean, you can Know life is not for me and you, you forget that I was evil spirits, set made of all human evil. I asked, do you finally want to win the pearl of my forehead. I see he has a trace of surprise, but soon recovered, he said Moye this time I can not help you. Then I asked him, clean, do you like me? He said he loved the world beings. Tears finally came, clean, and I actually exchanged for a life sentence of truth you can not it? Worth mentioning, let me disappear now.


】 【Clean articles
Moye first met, she was a little girl, but still beautiful and amazing, in fact I know that my heart was throbbing. I did not know why she has so much influence on me, when I monasticism is not a short time, this should not be such a thing. In fact, she did not know I had the ability to predict the future, and she and I have already seen the outcome, but I'm selfish that you want to influence her to change her fate, so it and the two brothers set the convention, her forehead Pearl is her Achilles heel, as long as the won to eliminate all forms of God.

没有评论:

发表评论