2010年12月30日星期四

Flash in the pan (the bottom)

Flash in the pan (the bottom)


Queen Mother who held my hand, Tsz Yeung said, young children, you may terrified aunt Barbara, and hey why fall into the cliff Zhu Xian?
Zhu Xian Ya?
I hesitated and was actually Zhu Xian cliff.
Projection and the smile that crept into mourning.
Involuntary trembling body to playing, actually fearful. Even hate yourself for that laugh is so lost Yan Mind.
If you stumble, loose soul! Credit goes to the Pleiades at Xing Jun happen to pass, was able to escape.

Palm of the hand of a warm, golden look I stared Wu, aunt and Qingyu has retired.
Just listen to King Wu said, young children, Mo afraid, over.
Soft and gentle voice. Having a hand brush on my forehead, thin eyebrows at Mosul in.
I found that strange, today I should have failed between the eyebrows of the flower is so nasty mark.
I thought maybe I was like, Wu's it.
Yes, my eyebrows are flower-shaped mark, a flower I have no name. I am a bird, flower eyebrows are long, sad and regrettable. Self-born, self-five hundred years since it appeared in my eyebrows, until now more and more delicate, I have been ashamed of as it is. May be no choice but to go the do not.

Cents on the say I am between the amount of flowers, called Qionghua. So my name Bianhuan young Joan. In fact, I can rejoice that they call me JB.
I am the Queen Mother's niece. They say that in the future I will marry black and gold, to become the next Queen Mother. Although I have been naughty but I'll think this is the way to go.
I never said my dreams with them, that vast desolate place, though lonely chaos, made me have a roots like Enron, charming and beaming.
But that really is where? I do not know, or simply just a spring bamboo shoots under the Sentimental dreams coming to the fore.

I looked at Kim Wu, smiles, and I said, King Wu, I would like to lower bounds, which I stayed tired of the West Jade Pool, there are cliffs that make me afraid of Zhu Xian. You to accompany me down to earth these days?
And while the crown prince, Wu is now, the Emperor is also still, then Emperor of heaven has been delivered to him everything go. So busy tied up, how will he play with me down to earth, I am actually looking for a down to earth he could allow me the reason. Mortal say filthy mess, I Ruoyu he will not allow a person down to earth, secretly sighed, had tactfully point.
He gently brought back to brush my hair falling ears, looked at me and paused and said, let Qingyu to accompany you. Re not going to place an aggregate of those months, and not as to the Mountain bar. Although you now there is nothing wrong body, then the fire, after all, red cliff Zhu Xian hurt your soul. After all, Buddha Mountain habitat, although the lower bound, but for the holy mountain, and for your practice is also a great benefit, I can rest assured that you go. So this time I have been busy the past with you, how are you?

没有评论:

发表评论