2010年12月30日星期四

Mei Tong Nian night grass psychological clinics

Mei Tong Nian night grass psychological clinics

Preorder

I was a night person, I like the deep night, night, quiet, lonely night, and the mysterious night. It will always take you to tap the innermost secrets, so you see the real picture.

My name is Xu midnight, I was a psychiatrist. My psychological clinics only open at night, come to my clinic for people like me like the night, only in my clinic, only in the quiet night, they can tell their side of the most authentic, and they do not known secret.

My job is to listen quietly, to listen to their deepest aspirations of mental ... ...

Mei Tong Nian night grass psychological clinics

I remember the first time I saw her time.

Very dark sky, the last sunset in the days of the end of the outline of the horizon of the profile.

That is only half light, dark gray clouds wandering the quiet, occasionally obscured the horizon of the moon. I stood on the streets, looking at the sky. I like the picture, subtly, and fell, in the light have gone all the time, also appears to be more quiet at night, leaving the pedestrian only street, pass the heart beating.

Psychological clinics come when the workers on duty during the day has long gone. I took out the key, opened the door. The clinic is quiet, as usual, can not hear the pedestrian street, can not hear vehicles coming and going. Walked in the room everything a pale, dark silver moonlight. I went seat edge, sit down, pour yourself on the back, enjoying the night makes me lonely.

Today seems to be new patients.

I close my eyes, mind like water, flowing slowly in the quiet night. Do not know how how long, there is the slightest of noise transmission into my eardrum in my mind little splashes of spray to. I opened my eyes, quietly listening to the voice, but that voice was like the moon was obscured by clouds, clear faint, and disappeared. I got up, went to the door.

It was the first time I saw her.

Open the door, she squatted near the door. The hallway was dark, only faintly see her curled up body. Black hair softly scattered on both sides of the head, covered her face she can not see her look.

没有评论:

发表评论